Glass Community › Forums › Glass Machinery and Glass Equipments for Flat Glass › Glass Tempering Furnaces › 6 Steps to Install or Changing The Glass Tempering Furnace Ceramic Rollers (Best Free Guide 2022 Updated)
- January 25, 2022 at 7:37 pm #6151MartinKeymaster
What are Ceramic Rollers in Glass Tempering Furnace
Ceramic rollers or fused silica rollers are used as transport rollers in the heating section of a glass tempering furnace when tempering flat glass. Tempered safety flat glass is commonly used in architectural glass curtain walls, the automotive glass processing industry, and other applications.
How to install Glass Tempering Furnace Ceramic Rollers?
Glass tempering furnace ceramic rollers are one of the most important part of the glass tempering furnaces. By usage you will need to change the ceramic rollers or clean them. With our step by step guide you can change or install ceramic rollers to your furnace easily.
- A roller carrier should be placed near the position where the ceramic rollers of the glass tempering furnace will be installed.
- Place one end of the ceramic roller on the roller carrier and slowly lower it into the tempering furnace.
- Then, at the ends of the rollers, install bearings and belt pulleys. Lift the ceramic roller from the roller carrier, align the bearings with the bearing holes in the glass tempering furnace’s roller seating plate, and gently insert it.
- Check the rotation of the ceramic rollers manually to ensure that they can move smoothly.
- Tighten the screws to secure the roller bearings, paying special attention to the ceramic roller’s rear bearing.
- While ensuring that the top threads are tightly secured in the roller hole, do not allow them to get too close to the bottom of the key groove.
I hope that this “6 Steps to Install or Changing The Glass Tempering Furnace Ceramic Rollers” article will help you to change your glass tempering furnace’s ceramic roller with ease. If you have any recommendation to our readers or questions, please freel free to reply.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.